Thanks Bart!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I called BBH yesterday mainly because they're a supporting vendor, as I was interested in wireless headphones for my AT Pro. Bart answered the phone, and was really helpful. He set me up with the Z Link system with MS-3 headphones. After hanging up, I placed my order on-line. Shortly thereafter I received a confirmation of my order. And then not long after that I received a shipping notification! :thumbsup:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's to you on the order of your new wireless headphones.

OP
OP
Phishfindr

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called BBH yesterday mainly because they're a supporting vendor, as I was interested in wireless headphones for my AT Pro. Bart answered the phone, and was really helpful. He set me up with the Z Link system with MS-3 headphones. After hanging up, I placed my order on-line. Shortly thereafter I received a confirmation of my order. And then not long after that I received a shipping notification! :thumbsup:
I didn't think about it with my Max until after 2 hunts but put one of those end caps on where your headphones used to screw into so no dirt gets in there when you set it down, Those cordless are freakin sweet looking forward to some great posts from ya my friend

OP
OP
Phishfindr

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't think about it with my Max until after 2 hunts but put one of those end caps on where your headphones used to screw into so no dirt gets in there when you set it down, Those cordless are freakin sweet looking forward to some great posts from ya my friend

Thanks Tommy! I will definitely use the end cap as you suggested. (thanks for including two!). The phones arrive tomorrow, and I'm back up to the farm trying to unearth that crazy metal plate in the rabbit hole! :laughing7:

I hit the beach today. 73 cents in clad and a slew of caps and tabs. Had a blast. Love the Pro, bud! She's a beast!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thanks for the feedback! Yep once we get an order I get right on it. Thanks again!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear have some shopping to do soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread