Mar 29, 2017
Northern NY, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800,
HF 9-Function md,
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a Fisher F-Pulse from you a few months ago. It did not function properly from day one, and also appeared to be used merchandise right out of the box. I contacted you regarding the issues of the device constantly locking up and the appearance of it being tampered with (buggered battery cap slot, and black stains on the red case). You directed me to contact Fisher, which I did. They had me send them my pinpointer, and as they were out of replacements at the time, I had to wait over a month for a replacement to arrive. The replacement has its own set of issues, and is defective like the first one (it seems many of this model are defective).

I'm done with Fisher offering to send me replacement F-Pulse units until I get one that works, as these devices may never work, while all of the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT units I've borrowed from fellow metal-detecting club-members have worked with no issues, and no issues with my Minelab Equinox 800 (it seems there are some issues with pulse induction pinpointers combined with multi-frequency metal detectors like the Equinox).

I'd like to return this defective unit to you for a refund, as Felix Calvillo, the head of FTP's Customer Service Department suggests I do.

What would be the proper steps I need to take to return this unit to you for a refund, or for a replacement with a Garrett Pro-Pointer AT?

I await your response.

Thank you,

Andy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
A

andygold

Mar 29, 2017
Northern NY, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800,
HF 9-Function md,
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter, thanks for the link! :) I just used it and sent off my request for a refund or exchange.

Pleasure to help you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread