Thanks Bart

VA relicman

Apr 13, 2020
VA
Detector(s) used
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I placed an order last night for the 9" HF deus coil. Bart emailed me this morning by 10 am to let me know they were out of stock and it could be up to three weeks to get in stock. I cancelled my order and immediately received an email saying he credited me back for my purchase. Excellent customer service and quick, especially for it being a holiday. i did a little more research and decided to order the 9" X35 coil since I have a lot of modern trash in some areas I hunt and everyone says they do better in modern trash areas. I emailed Bart and asked if he had those in stock. He responded back quickly and let me know he had only a couple left in stock and to order quickly to make sure I could get one soon. I placed the order within minutes and he was more than happy to answer the questions I had. Thanks again for the great customer service.

JASinBTCT

Aug 20, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Deteknix X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to hear! I've always had positive experiences dealing with Bart and Big Boys Hobbies. He's a straight shooter, very responsive and his deals generally can't be beat.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I placed an order last night for the 9" HF deus coil. Bart emailed me this morning by 10 am to let me know they were out of stock and it could be up to three weeks to get in stock. I cancelled my order and immediately received an email saying he credited me back for my purchase. Excellent customer service and quick, especially for it being a holiday. i did a little more research and decided to order the 9" X35 coil since I have a lot of modern trash in some areas I hunt and everyone says they do better in modern trash areas. I emailed Bart and asked if he had those in stock. He responded back quickly and let me know he had only a couple left in stock and to order quickly to make sure I could get one soon. I placed the order within minutes and he was more than happy to answer the questions I had. Thanks again for the great customer service.

Very Welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread