Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works

gdzag

Oct 17, 2014
Trenton, Mi.
Detector(s) used
(2) Minelab E-Tracs, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics G2+ LTD, Blisstool LTC64X V6 3 coil pkg, (2) Deteknix X-PinPointers, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Fisher F-Pulse PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike, I have the V3 also and I use it in the parks all the time... I guess it depends on just how much trash you're talking about... In the trashier areas, I'm talking about items in the ground, not the people, I use very low Gain and the new 7" x 9" or even the 11" cool with very good results... Do you listen to the "Hardcore Metal Detecting Podcasts" now on ITunes or the older episodes on "Mixlr"? They are a big help when it comes to the (all versions of the) Blisstool. Gerry

kaolinwasher

Greenie
Jun 21, 2014
Isainti county Minnesota
Detector(s) used
currently own a Euro saber, silver micromax with ground balance mode, & a updated mirage P.I custom built by sven
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found its disc is good to about 7" but if a nail is pointed up or at a 45 angle deeper like say 9 to deeper you can not disc out the nail , you will lose a coin before the nail I tried this with the DD and DL maxed and the 9" deep nail sounded good and i lost my 8" dime . your only clues may be that the nail will not center as nice as a coin in pinpointing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread