goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received the v3 2 days ago and went to the beach with it yesterday (12/17/15).
I got a used unit off ebay, and when it came it looked like a brand new unit...no scratches on either coil, 11" & 15".
The listing on ebay said the owner had only used it 2 times and I believe he was telling the truth.
I am impressed with how this machine operates. Dug several coins deeper than 10", dimes and pennies.
I also dug my first hole over 3' deep. I gave up and still don't know what was down there, but the signal was loud and clear.
I think I will go back to that spot and dig it again just to satisfy my curiosity.
I really liked the Nokta I have also...but it looks like the Bliss is going to be my beach companion.

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see your enjoying the v3 GK. Most who get the BT don't take the time to learn it and mark it off due to the lack of really learning it. Good luck and HH

Rich in Houston

Nov 30, 2003
Houston,Katy TX.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax, Cortez & Tejon, Fisher CZ20,
Garrett GTA 1000, AT Pro & AT Max. Minelab Equanox600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also dug my first hole over 3' deep. I gave up .[/QUOTE said:
Pirate treasure... Naw just kidding, Maybe. Where was this? :)

celtic fox

Nov 8, 2015
surrey uk
Detector(s) used
ctx3030 , deus lite , garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the depth is supposed to be excellent on the blisstool

OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirate treasure... Naw just kidding, Maybe. Where was this? :)

That's a good one Rich...!
It was on the beach..................:skullflag:
Florida Beach that is. Treasure Coast.

OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May have spoke too soon on the v3. After using it on the wet sand and not being able to stabilize the machine I decided to send it back for a refund. I also tried to run it near powerlines in my yard and it was really eratic.....my Nokta has no problem there.
I met with Derrick from Blisstool at a beach and we did a short hunt. I am more impressed with the Blisstool v6 he had with him. It ran a lot smoother on the wet sand.
The word is there may be a better detector than the v6 coming in the future...will wait to see it. In the meantime I purchased the large 15x13 coil for my Nokta Fors Core to get more depth. It runs super smooth in the wet sand and has great discrimination. I like the Blisstool........just don't see any used v6's available anywhere.

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The v6 has built in stablizers and not so with the v3. I just sold my v5 and my v6 should be here next week. Can't wait to check out the ore mode in some of my sites...already saw what the v5 could do, v6 should be interesting.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I traded for a V3 with the 11" coil a few months back. I only used it once, but it was relic detecting and it was punching down past the length of my pinpointer. I only found pieces of iron and tin. I am not used to the machine to make a real determination yet, although it was getting as deep as my CTX with the 17" coil.

OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I traded for a V3 with the 11" coil a few months back. I only used it once, but it was relic detecting and it was punching down past the length of my pinpointer. I only found pieces of iron and tin. I am not used to the machine to make a real determination yet, although it was getting as deep as my CTX with the 17" coil.

The 15" coil really gets down there deep. If I were not primarily working the beaches I would have kept the v3. Once you get all the buttons in the right place it's easy to discriminate what you're finding.
I can see getting the v6 though in the future for relic hunting. Mini balls and brass would have no place to hide!

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goldkey the 6 came today, put together and setting in the den for the base charge....three reds for now but when she goes to green I'll be out in the test garden. Tomorrow I'm heading to a spot or two for a hunt. Have setting for my yard on the v5 and will start there. They say it will run a little better so if I'm able to come down or up on the main settings I will soon know. Looking out the window at sun and better weather than we've had so wish those lights would hurry up.

OP
OP
goldkey

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldkey the 6 came today, put together and setting in the den for the base charge....three reds for now but when she goes to green I'll be out in the test garden. Tomorrow I'm heading to a spot or two for a hunt. Have setting for my yard on the v5 and will start there. They say it will run a little better so if I'm able to come down or up on the main settings I will soon know. Looking out the window at sun and better weather than we've had so wish those lights would hurry up.

Hey 3Ringer....haven't been back to this post in a while. I think you will love the v6.
I watched the video of the hunt with you and Derrick in Murfreesboro. I'm from the Franklin area.....grew up in Thompson Station and Burwood on the farm.
Wish you luck when you get it going. Keep us posted.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Blisstool users......I am in the market for another relic machine.....Depth in hot soil is my number 1 priority. I have seriously thought about a PI machine. My question is, I am looking at the V5,,,,how hard is this machine to learn to set up and operate correctly. Thanks.

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digger don't let setting up the unit sway you from it. Just like any other unit setup is key to performance but a base setup will get you started hunting. The v5 is a great unit IMO and will bring those spots you stopped going to back to life. I hunted with the starter settings for about two weeks. While in the field I called Derek and he went over setting the unit up for even better performance for my area...great customer service.

Once the the unit is set up you will find that only a few of the knobs will need to be adjusted for a given site. Took the v6 out Sunday and with ore mode in a iron patchy spot was able to pull in some keepers that was not deep at all.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 227

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like exactly what I'm lookin for.....Now where is the best place to buy one?

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Derek at blisstoolamerica. I'll send you his number if you need it. I don't work for them just a user but I do believe in what the newer units can do based on real world hunts. Is it the do all machine...of course not, but it has a place in my arsenal and has produced some nice finds in my hard hit sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread