Aug 10, 2020
PA
Detector(s) used
Anfibio multi
Simplex +
Ctx-3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know who the Blisstool dealer is? I need to send my V5 in to get a new battery installed.

This may help:
1C3E5152-38B0-4138-A3C9-793BD99A82C2.jpeg

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no longer any dealers in Canada or the US or service centers.

Batteries are not hard to replace. Just a bit tough to get these days. They are no longer legal to ship them thru the mails unless they are part of an electronic item. They are no longer listed on ebay, real common item a few years ago. And my supplier in China is no longer carrying them. I will look into some alternatives and post what I find or drop me a PM to remind me. I will be getting back inside my V5 in a month and will be able to check mine out. Is your battery not charging, possible your charger is shot, the one they ship with the Bliss is not the best in the world and many go bad after awhile.

gdzag

Oct 17, 2014
Trenton, Mi.
Detector(s) used
(2) Minelab E-Tracs, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics G2+ LTD, Blisstool LTC64X V6 3 coil pkg, (2) Deteknix X-PinPointers, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Fisher F-Pulse PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you open the Blisstools case, measure the dimensions of the LiPo battery cell. If it's a tight fit, replace it with a similar sized LiPo battery found on Amazon. The specs from the Blisstool website, at least for the V6 are this:"Built-in LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh with high quality and long life." I'm sure the V5 are the same. The other spec you need to consider is the type of connector, I believe from the video I've seen that, that the connector is an XT-60. Here would be an example of a new battery and charger, if needed, that would work. The only thing you'd have to do, is unplug the cable that comes out of the old charger and plug it into the new charger: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08JH5Z3DT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A1UG33C8FHL6KG&psc=1 and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HN5DZ5Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A193SNVHREJU7H&psc=1 . Best of luck, Gerry.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions