Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finished the book 1:00 AM Tuesday. I could not put it down at 11:00 PM Monday. I had to finish it. Now I am a little numb. If she JK does what she says this is it for HP. No new books. But what a ride. I am totally satisfied with the ending. The thing is if you reread the books you always find or get something you missed. I cannot wait for the 7 th movie to come out in DVD. I am going to do a Marathon HP viewing 1 through 7.

Ed D.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
CC - you've got a message. :-)

(We can post it here when others are done with reading it, and it can become part of the topic, but for now I sent it to you)

john

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Uh, folks...the Dick Cheney thing was a joke. Martha Stewart is not in the new book. Harry used a DFX not a Minelab SE.
Talking about death in A Harry Potter novel is not a spoiler. If you go back over the first 6 books, MANY characters have died. In the last 3 Cedric, Sirius, and Dumbledore have expired. So we should expect some deaths in book 7.
It's a terrific little story and lots of people will have mixed feelings about the outcome/ending. I didn't like it (especially the Epilogue) but I dislike most things. I'm grumpy as a ..human...most of the time. That's MY opinion. That's not a spoiler. Except for the fact that I'm spoiled.

grizzly bare

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread