My best pick of pics ??

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
My best pick of pic's ??

HA ,. finely got my pic's out of my camera , I've always used my printer's port and mem. stick from camera,but been having problems there!!This is the first time I've used the AB adapter which came with the camera ,... HOLLY SMOKESS is it fast , never head'n back to that "other" port again !!
Anyway about 2 weeks ago , I asked for some of your "Bottle pic. secrats" ,.. seems mucho light is good , so with natural back light and flash , I've done a bit better , thank you !! Now I picked this pic as by best out of 15 + pic's from around the yard , some showed the color better , some the details in the glass better ,... and many where just junk ??

DSC02569.jpgcrs.jpg

This Coca-cola was found in Beaufort S.C. ,while hunt'n for a Civil War camp [C.S.] ,... camp was found some 6 mo. later ,.. of course !! Anyway I always figured this bottle dates pre 1917 , as of its color ?? I've made a few weak attempt's at finding some info on it , but Google coca-cola bottle and you get about a million hits !!! sooo,... if anyone knows , or even thinks they know ,.. love to have an idea on age / value of this bottle ,. could add more pic's if needed ??

Thank's for the pic "secrats" ,..and any info on my bottle you may have ,.. Joel

*** Modify****
Hmmm,.. Just noticed this pic is not use'n Back-light ,.. O.K best average pic ?? not the best color or glass detail ,... O' what the hay ,.. ???

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My best pick of pic's ??

It's gonna date somewhere between 1900 and up to 1913. After 1913 they started with the contour shape that we are all faniliar with today.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

I've been wanting to get an old coke like yours for ever. Very hard to find in the dumps, I never see 'em at shows or shops. Very nice.

Road Dog

Apr 16, 2009
North Carolina

Nice Soda. Me and my Sis started digging back in 1972. SS Cokes were what we we digging. She still has hers. I traded mine for Old Meds along the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread