🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I'd be all over that......Go get em... :thumbsup: jgas

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Here's the thing about that place . This is the tip of the iceberg Friend. I'm confident there are older and better bottles below those in the picture. Get on that like white on rice :wink:

Ace Villa-v

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I do when I go under my house is to wear a full jumpsuit and leather gloves plus either a wool cap or a baseball cap. I hate the idea of spiders, etc. Gives me the creeps, but I'd do that and just take a really bright light with you. Somehow it doesn't seem as creepy when it's all lit up. Once your there for a while it gets a little better.
SHow us what you got!

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting on my old jeans right now! :thumbsup:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
You use the name recovering history and you ask that question. You can't be serious

ruccello

Jun 19, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
I would take every bottle out of there, dig, and screen - that looks like a gold mine to me!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm said:
You use the name recovering history and you ask that question. You can't be serious
I was gonna mention that myself...... :icon_scratch:

So are you gonna get at it or what? I think the general consensus is in agreement. :icon_pirat:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm afraid I'd have to have a few shots of courage before I'd go under there, but I'd go! & don't forget there is a group of people that collect cans w/ the labels/paint still on them, so don't limit the goods to just bottles. I'm thinking if ya need any help there might be a few here to volunteer? me included! good luck & bug spray!! gallons preferably.

SODABOTTLEBOB

Silver Member
Sep 20, 2009
Southern California
I was confronted with a similar situation quite a few years ago. But the biggest concern in my case was "Black Widow" spiders. There were tons of them! So what I did was to toss several "Bug Bombs" (Self releasing spray cans from Home Depot) in ahead of time, (at least 24 hours prior), and then I dressed like an astronaunt, as previously mentioned, and then crawled under there and "Cleaned House!" Go for it! If I can do it, anybody can!

Good luck, and please show us all of the "Keepers" you come home with.

SBB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread