Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
Re: Bottles. Anyone want them?

Felinepeachy said:
Ya, and what's so funny is I see all these old bottles that serious collectors have and they are sparkling inside and out. I just don't know how they get them so pretty. If nobody wants these I'm just gonna make a bottle garden and stick them there.

This is how they do it.
Newt

Attachments

• bottle tumbler 1.jpg
    bottle tumbler 1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 331

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
Felinepeachy said:
How do they do the insides?

They put cut brass and a cutter or polish compound in the bottle. Then they insert the bottle in another tube and it rolls round and round between those 2 rollers.
Newt

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Ah ha! Very interesting. Well there's no need for me to invest in one now. I'm giving up the bottle LOL ;D

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Re: Bottles. Anyone want them?

Newt said:
Felinepeachy said:
Ya, and what's so funny is I see all these old bottles that serious collectors have and they are sparkling inside and out. I just don't know how they get them so pretty. If nobody wants these I'm just gonna make a bottle garden and stick them there.

This is how they do it.
Newt

What if the bottle is square? :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
Ah ha! Very interesting. Well there's no need for me to invest in one now. I'm giving up the bottle LOL ;D

There is no need to invest in anything to clean them, use my method... Cut all the bottles in half and then wash with soap and a clean sponge. Dry and glue them back together, just like new ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread