Bottle help

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 0518001817.jpg
    0518001817.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 207

Harry Pristis

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2009
Northcentral Florida
Gonehunting said:
I found this a couple of months ago right above a wheatie i was diggin... any help
I'm not certain of the sort of help you're seeking. Your bottle would have been a keeper if the lip were intact. As is, its greatest value is as a souvenir of your outing. You might want to go back to the site and probe for more bottles.

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry should have been more specific. I was wondering if anyone knows the history on it. Are these common. And an age.

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
http://books.google.com/books?id=c8...r's"&cd=3#v=onepage&q="Dr. Thacher's"&f=false

I found this bit from Google Books. At first I thought you had an error bottle and the guys name was Thatcher and the mold maker left out a T but Thacher is his name indeed. He had several different types of meds. If you ever decide to get rid of the bottle I might be interested in it. Its not worth much with the lip damage but it'd still look good on a shelf. Can you post a better pic of the lip and the base? Thanx, Swiz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread