BIG BOTTLE WITH STAR ON BOTTOM???

COPPER DIME

Jan 12, 2009
Swamp Land's of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE. Backup/ Whites Classic 5ID
well i'm new to collecting. i tried to find some info on line but not much was found. i went into a shop the other day & there was this large bottle rite at 18" tall. 1890 on the front & cow on back. on the bottom there is a large star. he said that it was real & was asking $95 but nego. just wondering if it is a good buy at that price. the thing that confused me is if it is real there should be more info on line. thanks for yall time. hope all have a good 4th. :laughing7:
COPPER DIME

Harry Pristis

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2009
Northcentral Florida
COPPER DIME said:
well i'm new to collecting. i tried to find some info on line but not much was found. i went into a shop the other day & there was this large bottle rite at 18" tall. 1890 on the front & cow on back. on the bottom there is a large star. he said that it was real & was asking $95 but nego. just wondering if it is a good buy at that price. the thing that confused me is if it is real there should be more info on line. thanks for yall time. hope all have a good 4th. :laughing7:
COPPER DIME
Sounds like a modern fantasy bottle to me.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
COPPER DIME said:
COPPER DIME
I justed wnted to say that not all bottles rare or even common are online I have a few that I know are rare an there isn't much about them online an I have one uncommon that there is nothing online about them..so you can't always judge a good bottle if you can find info online or not... you'll just have to start learning bottles an soon it will be real eazy for you to know a real bottle from a modern repro....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread