• bottle bottom.JPG
    bottle bottom.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 434

Harry Pristis

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2009
Northcentral Florida
mickey said:
found this in milan, ohio. i was not sure of the value until i saw a guy at jamie's flea market in south amherst, ohio selling one for $1. glad i did not quit my day job. i normally post on the american indian artifact site, but i thought you guys might enjoy seeing my bottle.
Looks like your bottle is in great shape, 'mickey'! Scrub it up with LimeAway, and it'll look good on your shelf.

I think that "The Kuebelers Tang" must have been an orange-flavored drink marketed along with the cookies they baked. They were elves who lived in a tree, I think. :wave:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Nice bottle right there. Those bottles will suck you in to privy digging.. ;D jgas

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a nice beer. I keep every one I dig, and that one is certainly a keeper. Even if it's not a beer, I'm not sure really.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Harry, I cant think how to reply to this question so I'm gonna gather up some cool beers and crown sodi pops and blast some pics to keep the madness going. My memories of the Kuebeler elves are not very pleasant so I can't comment at this time.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Some history:
On March 8, 1896, the Stang Brewing Co. merged with the Kuebeler Brewing and Malting Co. one mile away, forming the Kuebeler-Stang Brewing & Malting Co. This entity lasted for less than two years before becoming a part of the Cleveland & Sandusky Brewing Co. conglomerate (which would eventually consist of eleven breweries in three cities) on January 1, 1898.
This suggests your bottle was produced within one of those three years.
Don.........

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Mackaydon said:
Some history:
On March 8, 1896, the Stang Brewing Co. merged with the Kuebeler Brewing and Malting Co. one mile away, forming the Kuebeler-Stang Brewing & Malting Co. This entity lasted for less than two years before becoming a part of the Cleveland & Sandusky Brewing Co. conglomerate (which would eventually consist of eleven breweries in three cities) on January 1, 1898.
This suggests your bottle was produced within one of those three years.
Don.........

Don, outstanding and quick research from you as always.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread