Something to patiently wait for spring for(patiently?yeah right lol)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
My sister and her husband just bought a mid 1850s farm house in New Hampshire. Last time i visited they showed me that they located the bottle dump.The dump covers a pretty big area, alot of 50s and 60s junk on top.You about name it its there lol.They let there kids move alot of the junk off the top,theyre only a foot or so down so no big deal about them breaking anything.Nice peaceful spot too in the woods.Spring cant come fast enough :icon_sunny: :hello2:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I'd be hitting that area from all sides...up and down, all over the place :tongue3: Nothing wrong with digging in the winter thru a fresh coat of 3 feet of snow either :laughing7:.....C'mon don't leave us hanging like that. Go for it :thumbsup: jgas

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh i will be doing just that lol :thumbsup: . Winter isnt the only thing holding me up.She lives a hundred miles from me and its my slow season at work.The house still has its original well standing,It was never filled in and still has water,to bad it wasnt dry.Im not sure yet how much land came with the house but it does have a good size back yard.Im hoping theres a dirt floor canning or fruit jar room in the basement ;D

planejet42

Jan 5, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like you've got yourself a nice dump there! Good luck & please post your finds!!!!!

Pontil

Greenie
Jan 19, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Sounds like it has a potential for some nice bottles. I would suggest getting a probe and search the backyard for the privy's to. With that age home there should be some pontiled bottles in the privy's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions