green glass embosed mountian due

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
green glass embosed mountian due

my son in law just gave me a green,10 FL. oz, no refill directly across bottle is10 fl. oz dispose of properly both just above shoulder. just under each of these groups is mountain due.. on base inside pokeadot edge ring is 320 1351 L . . 7[] where brackets are is something that looks like 3,5. and 7 printed one on top of each other this 1/4 or less then the 7,, can not get a rubbin of it ,, all letters and numbers are embossed,between the base points of the W is the letter R in a circle, is that just saying that the words are tradmarked.. he found it on golf course new i would like it. Terry

OP
OP
tmodel

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Re: green glass embosed mountian due

in first post it should have read this area is 1/4 of the height of the 7.. also would someone ell me date and appox. price and or tell me were to find out,, i am new to bottles.. yes for anyone that though they knew my posting i am the same one as on the other forum.. Terry

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA

tmodel said:
my son in law just gave me a green,10 FL. oz, no refill directly across bottle is10 fl. oz dispose of properly both just above shoulder. just under each of these groups is mountain due.. on base inside pokeadot edge ring is 320 1351 L . . 7[] where brackets are is something that looks like 3,5. and 7 printed one on top of each other this 1/4 or less then the 7,, can not get a rubbin of it ,, all letters and numbers are embossed,between the base points of the W is the letter R in a circle, is that just saying that the words are tradmarked.. he found it on golf course new i would like it. Terry
you need pictures there are many thing people need to see with there own eyes an not describe too...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

the link has photos in it of the bottles

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

well 10 oz and embossed is 1966 * according to what I see at the site -- :wink: :icon_thumleft:

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA

ivan salis said:
well 10 oz and embossed is 1966 * according to what I see at the site -- :wink: :icon_thumleft:
according to the code it should be 1951 but since I don't have a pic to see for sure I can't say it is a 1951 for sure

SODABOTTLEBOB

Silver Member
Sep 20, 2009
Southern California

Just for the record: If it is an embossed nd/nr throw away, it is "definitely not" a 1951 bottle! A good pic of the base will confirm the date. 1960s is the most logical candidate. Possibly even 1970s.

SBB

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA

SODABOTTLEBOB said:
Just for the record: If it is an embossed nd/nr throw away, it is "definitely not" a 1951 bottle! A good pic of the base will confirm the date. 1960s is the most logical candidate. Possibly even 1970s.

SBB
that is why I said I need to see the bottom.. he put a code up but since we have no clue where they are located I couldn't say for sure..... If I could see the actual code I could be more sure of what the date might be.. I was going by the 1351 assuming it was code

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions