Privy Probe?

flipper

Feb 21, 2011
Middleport Pa
Well I am very interested in digging privies... Assisted on 3 digs last year. Kinda hooked. I would like to buy a privy probe. Where can one purchase a good privy probe? With the shortage of spring steel and the inferior spring steel China is exporting, a lot of the private makers do not make them because of this.

Again, great board. Learning something new everyday from reading the posts....

Flip

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
No problem Flipper, I believe my 6 footer only cost about $35 bucks...They have all sizes and prices. Very quick shipment as well. Goodluck. jgas

OP
OP
flipper

flipper

Feb 21, 2011
Middleport Pa
GlassyEyed said:
flipper said:
jgas said:
Flipper, this is where I get mine. Good prices and spring steel. jgas

http://schlattersinc.com/wmacc.shtml

Thanks JGAS.... I sent an emial requesting a price quote...

It has been raining in PA and is supposed to rain on and off for the next week or so.. I have time... :icon_thumleft:

Why wait when you can just view? O well...good luck on picking the right probe for yourself.

Length/Feet

1 $15
2 $20
3 $30
4 $40
5 $50
6 $60
7 $65
8 $70
9 $75

Save an additional 10% on three or more!

Ordered 2 of the 5 foor probes today. They are back ordered by 2 -3 weeks. A 4 foot 3/8 probe is $13.50 and a 5 foot is $20.50

Thanks again JGAS....

Flip

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
No problem Flip, sorry to hear them back ordered. Kinda strange for them since I believe they make them on site. Either way I hope you find a bunch of pits to do. Goodluck. :thumbsup: jgas

OP
OP
flipper

flipper

Feb 21, 2011
Middleport Pa
jgas said:
No problem Flip, sorry to hear them back ordered. Kinda strange for them since I believe they make them on site. Either way I hope you find a bunch of pits to do. Goodluck. :thumbsup: jgas

The handles are the part on back order. Kinda wierd, I wanted to pay for them up front with a credit card but they said they will send a bill with the product. oh well.. Hope they work good...

jaken

Aug 26, 2004
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue & Gray and MineLab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I build quality spring steel probes up to 5 feet. New spring steel, not recycled stuff. Email me [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread