jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Yep, sorry I missed this one Jersey,

Looks like a cool little dig right there. I like the Abbotts milk. Does the dump get any older nthe deeper you go? I have some digging buddies here and they found newer stuff like yours, but then struck a honey hole with pontiled stuff. So keep at it and the big time keepers will come. :thumbsup: jgas

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I need to dig deeper...

I find dumps randomly as I walk the RR tracks hunting glass insulators. Found one a couple years ago about 2 miles from my house out in the woods. On top of the ground was many, many broken mason jars, but the tin lids with porcelain/glass inserts were still intact. There was also many of the old brown clorox bottles, but I kept only a few.

Think it would be worth it to dig? I really only scratched the surface a couple inches...maybe I should go back with some sort of probe and check it out!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Absolutely go out and check deeper. You never know how long that dump has been around. You might hit paydirt! I hope so, let us know :thumbsup: jgas

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do once all this dang rain goes away...two weeks straight here in NE Ohio. maybe that has loosend up the soil a little around the place...would be nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread