Needing more info on Bottles?

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
I found them about 6 years ago at an old bottle dump. I pulled about 100 bottles out and that was being picky lol. I found one or 2 with dates so know age range. What i was wondering is if anyone had some more info on maybe the company, age and if they have a value to em. Thanks.

The one with the longer neck says TRADE MARK REC. US.PAT.OFF. On one of the edges it says F.A.D(the D is a small d and it's got a line under it) RICHTER & Co. Inc. And other edge it says NEW YORK

The smaller bottle says one one edge DOCT MARSHALL'S and the other edge says CATARRH SNUFF. the glass is a light tinted blue color. Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• bottles.jpg
    bottles.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 279

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Im not to familar with the Richter bottle but I do have some knowledge on value of the suff bottle. I've seen the one you have go in the average range on ebay auction between $5.00 to $10.00. The snuff bottles embossed catarrah seem to be the newest made of the bunch. Full labeled bottles in good shape will probably bring a little better price. The money maker doc marshalls is the open pontil base. I have seen them go for around $25.00 to $45.00, Also I have seen a open pontil base that has the word aromatic embossed on it go for $100.00 plus. Here are some that I have...

Attachments

• 111_1171.JPG
    111_1171.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 270

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
The bottle on the left has a smooth base....I think I bought it for $5.00 at a antique shop.....the other is a open pontil that I paid $35.00 for on ebay...these op dont show up very often on ebay where as the other one is quite common.

Attachments

• 111_1173.JPG
    111_1173.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 290

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread