epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of these are dug by me, many are dug by others and bought or traded for by me and yet others are from auctions and e-bay since my knees are just about shot. Any questions or comments are always welcome....Jim

This first shot shows my initial setup of bottles that I first displayed on the right side, on the left is how it looked a year later....

PatersonBottlesbeforeafter.jpg

This shot shows the same display shelves today...

best.jpg

If you want to see pic's of single bottles in my collection here is the link, not all of my collection is pictured because it is an ever growing thing. Most of the bottles are marked by name except for the first page or so of milk & dairy bottles which I haven't gotten too yet...Jim

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd504/epackage1/

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice Collection :headbang:

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go Gleaner, it's a Wm S Kinch bottle that also came in amber and a super rare 7up green and some other colors....The real star in the aqua/teal squat next to it though...It's a Peter Archdeacon Mineral Water dated 1850 and the only Pontiled bottle from Paterson....Jim

KinchWeissBeerCobalt.jpg

ArchdeaconMineralWater.jpg

Archdeaconunderneath.jpg

sodetraveler

Mar 3, 2010
Historic Saratoga CA
epackage said:
This first shot shows my initial setup of bottles that I first displayed on the right side, on the left is how it looked a year later....

You obviously do not have many earthquakes in your neck of the woods.

If I displayed my bottle collection that way in Hawaii or California the number of bottles would be decreasing rather than increasing :help:

You may want to consider putting up some wire or other protection in case that last East Coast quake wasn't a fluke! :dontknow:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
sodetraveler said:
epackage said:

You obviously do not have many earthquakes in your neck of the woods.

If I displayed my bottle collection that way in Hawaii or California the number of bottles would be decreasing rather than increasing :help:

You may want to consider putting up some wire or other protection in case that last East Coast quake wasn't a fluke! :dontknow:

Good point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread