Colorado whiskey flask & an outhouse

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado whiskey flask & an outhouse

Howdy all ,,,, Cabin fever is burning a hole right through the middle of my gut :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: Here is a ground top flask we dug in march of last year,,,, the way the ground is right now,I doubt we will find anything this March. If this pic in anyway contributes to your cabin fever (well except for Jgas ,who digs all year :wink:),,,, TOUGH !! I have to suck it up ,so can you :'( ;D :wink: COME ON SPRING !!!!! HD

Attachments

• 100_1648.JPG
    100_1648.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 590

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Re: Colorado whiskey flask & an outhouse

Hey Pikes, just one question...Why is the bottle bigger than the toilet? :tongue3: Nice flask...Oh yes I will be out tossing dirt soon again. I gotta dig in every month of the year ya know :laughing9: jgas

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jgas said:
Hey Pikes, just one question...Why is the bottle bigger than the toilet? :tongue3: Nice flask...Oh yes I will be out tossing dirt soon again. I gotta dig in every month of the year ya know :laughing9: jgas
Gas,we grow em big out here ;D even with my terminal case of cabin fever ,, Can't wait to see your next post !!!!!!!! Last winter I had cabin fever so bad,I got some barn wood ,& made my own privy :headbang:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fantastic bottle, but what I really love is the screw-top. I've dug a couple of those in the past, and wondered about what exactly they went to.
Getting cabin fever as well, there was a chance for a real good site opening up, but they fenced it in and have 24/7 security. They were friendly,
but said no-go.
Carl

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice flask you found the outhouse is awful small to get the flask out from it :tongue3: I have been digging all winter too will be going out on sunday it should be in the 40's!!

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Fantastic bottle, but what I really love is the screw-top. I've dug a couple of those in the past, and wondered about what exactly they went to.
Getting cabin fever as well, there was a chance for a real good site opening up, but they fenced it in and have 24/7 security. They were friendly,
but said no-go.
Carl
Carl, we find alot of those caps as well ,,, to bad every one of them weren't attached to a whiskey flask ! another couple months for me ,then the cabin fever will be gone.

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

john glassman said:
Nice flask you found the outhouse is awful small to get the flask out from it :tongue3: I have been digging all winter too will be going out on sunday it should be in the 40's!!
Yes John,you dont have to rub it in :wink: I've seen all your great finds as well,Congrats agin by the way ! Cant wait to see what ya find Sunday,Good luck,HD

MN Rock-Kickers

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2012
Land of Cold Clear Water
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PikesPeakCharlie said:
Howdy all ,,,, Cabin fever is burning a hole right through the middle of my gut :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: Here is a ground top flask we dug in march of last year,,,, the way the ground is right now,I doubt we will find anything this March. If this pic in anyway contributes to your cabin fever (well except for Jgas ,who digs all year :wink:),,,, TOUGH !! I have to suck it up ,so can you :'( ;D :wink: COME ON SPRING !!!!! HD

:headbang:

Spring is very near!! Bro....Love it! Ha...Ha...Yep...I'm finally on TNet. I can't wait to go. As we talked about...we are going
Saturday and cannot wait. Wish I was digging with ya tomorrow...GOOD LUCK!!. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread