Well, the hobby is about to be ruined ! ! ! !

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just some idiot's trying to make quick buck on there finds and getting paid from spike for doing the show!! ps is on after auction hunter :tongue3:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hopefully it will crash and burn quickly. >:( Hopefully most of the places we dig and the people we meet to gain permission will either never see this show or have enough brains to realize what we do is for our collections and saving history. Its all about the almighty dollar and I am sure it will slam the door on our faces a few more times unfortunately. jgas

DixieHunter145

Oct 12, 2008
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was just ranting about this show on one of my Facebook posts. I warned everyone that these guys
are not an accurate representation of the real treasure hunters.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bunch of frigging idiots that only care about sensationalization. Hopefully they fade away before too much damage is done.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah that rick savage is one the most annoying showboat B.S. artist's i've ever seen

jf504mp

Feb 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I can not understand what there is to gain from producing a show like this. Anything for a buck I guess! I saw one show and that was enough for me. Just more useless trash on the tube...along with alot of the rest of TV.

OP
OP
flipper

flipper

Feb 21, 2011
Middleport Pa
After watching the first 2 episodes, The show in my opinion is a joke. The Alaska episode, it is 3 degree's out and they are digging with a army trench shovel ... bwahahaha.... Detroit episode, that wrench looked pretty good for being buried all that time, so did that grill..... Plus if you look closely, you can see the ground was disturbed when he was sweeping with the detector.

fredmxt

Greenie
Oct 26, 2010
selden
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey,vaguero44 you got that right , I couldnt of said it any better a complete asswhole.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
"Well, the hobby is about to be ruined ! ! ! !"

The end is near, the end is near. :angel8:

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread