• bottle small for web.jpg
    bottle small for web.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 115

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats !!!! Good job !!!! what does the paneled med say ????,what does the amber blob say ????,what does the green blob seal say ????,it looks the oldest ???? ,,,,, I'd be back out there finding some more !!!

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good finds. That is a very unique picture. Almost an impressionist study, I like how the color of the dock in the background "pops"

OP
OP
W

wreckvalle

Nov 20, 2006
Congrats !!!! Good job !!!! what does the paneled med say ????,what does the amber blob say ????,what does the green blob seal say ????,it looks the oldest ???? ,,,,, I'd be back out there finding some more !!!

The amber blob top reads "S.A. Cottonwold Brewery" its a non applied tooled top (1880-1910). The green fooled me underwater. It looked like a black glass cylinder! Unfortunetely, once cleaned I found that the seam runs through the top. We actually did a few nice bottle dives over the winter. I will post som additional images.

scuba equipment, Aqua Explorers, Inc  shipwreck books and Wreck Valley charter dive boat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread