Check those gopher holes !!!!!!!

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weekend took the girlfriend out walking this little creekside dump. I noticed alot of new gopher holes,I told her to remmeber to check the gopher mounds for coins and tokens,.Well no sooner than I said it,,she reaches down and picks up this SWEET little Denver bottle :headbang:,,,, Can't decide if I should never ,ever take her again,,,,or make sure she goes everytime ???

Attachments

• 100_4688.JPG
    100_4688.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 225

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha good for her take her it is called lady luck , happy hunting

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Sweet, and just think, you did not have to sling 2, 000 pounds of dirt to retrieve it! jgas

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You shouldn't be afraid to take your girl friend with you, first; two eyes are better than one, second; you told her to check the gopher holes, and third; she'll rub off some luck on to you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the replies ! She gets to go whenever she wants 8-) Gas,no dirt moving,didnt even have a shovel ,gotta love those surface finds,usually average 2 to 3 surface finds a year up here. Will post yesterdays finds a little later. Keep your shovels dirty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions