surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Josh,

I've briefly gone scouting, and shard kicking, but have not yet had a chance to dig. I was all set to go this past Saturday, but got recalled by she who must be obeyed... 8-) Then it turned cold again.

As I type, I notice that there is actual sunlight happening outside, it gives me hope that there will be Spring one day...

SnowyWeatherUpdate.jpg

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground is not quite ready here yet ,still froze up at 9000 - 10,000 ft ,,,, but waiting calmly :BangHead:

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you Botha quick warm up. I'm dying to see some great finds on here.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im dying to see any new finds. Know how the surfmaster feels. If "she who calls herself the empress" finds some pity in her heart i might be able to go saturday for a little while and bring a digger(my sin)

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im dying to see any new finds. Know how the surfmaster feels. If "she who calls herself the empress" finds some pity in her heart i might be able to go saturday for a little while and bring a digger(my sin)

Sorry, meant to type my son not my sin. Lol.

sunrunner

Feb 22, 2012
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iv been digging most of the whiter.It dosn't get real cold down here in Ga.ill try to post some pics.For me the digging season,is almost over.it gets to hot and humed,also bugy,oh,and snakey to.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here in louisiana. After this weekend, probably done for awhile

pontiac

Apr 11, 2013
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i know im new on here but i was out last week for a walk along an old road and stumbled upon a dump from around c1900-1920. as it was untouched i managed to get a good 100 to 150 bottles all from that time period (medicine,pop,wine,wiskey,chemist and druggist):icon_thumleft: super pumped to finish the dig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread