Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I don't normally post many pics, I thought I'd share these pretty colored bottles.
I have about 2 tubs of them to go through, clean, etc......
They were dug out of an old homestead here in Florida. I thought they looked kinda nice, and they haven't even been cleaned yet.

bottle1.jpg bottle2.jpg

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
The red one is a good one and brings decent money on Ebay, nice grouping...

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a great assortment you've got there. Lets see some more if we can please. Were these in a dump or a privy?

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks epackage, I was thinking it was one of the old brown Clorox bottles that turned purple. Now that I look at it, the bottom says "Anchorglass Royal Ruby". It also says "do not refill", I'm thinking poison was probably in it.

BA, these were at an old homestead in the Everglades that was tore down years ago. We were able to find these just laying around and some slightly buried (can't dig no privy in coral rock, or, it's awfully hard to).

The liquor bottles are James Buchanan & co. Glasgow Scotland. I like the form and color of the prune juice bottle too. As soon as I can get into the shed and uncover more, will post more. Thanks guys.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
"Anchorglass Royal Ruby". It also says "do not refill", I'm thinking poison was probably in it.

Hello pat,

It was originally beer, most probably Schlitz.
m9CeHJS8P6DxLdSSS0xrb5g.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions