vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Geeez, grab a partner (for safety), shovel and start digging deershed.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should keep you busy for awhile. Be careful and lets see some pictures. Broken or whole, i don't care

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Your sure that isn't the well? Also when you dig it, save all of your pieces of to the side. If you find any that match (say with embossing, bottle, two halves of a neck) then take a picture of them and maybe someone on here can identify your finds and give you a better idea on what your in for. Good luck!

OP
OP
deershed

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm assuming both are wells.
The first is down over the bank from some railroad tracks.Not sure if the railroad owns the property or if it's private.I'm not sure just how much ground the RR owns from tracks (thought it was 150" from center of tracks) it would be close so some checking would be in order.
If the RR owns it I seriously doubt we'll be digging that one out.

The second well was found just over the property line where we had permission to mushroom hunt.That property was just sold recently so some more research is in order to track down the owner.
The day we found this well we found a blob top with the top busted off and a Halls Catarrh Bottle both laying on the surface.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread