Farmville Lithia Water Bottle

steamjunker

Jun 1, 2013
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this out of an old farm dump in Bucks County PA, last year. One of my best dump finds.
Farmville Lithia Water Bottle.jpg farmville lithia.jpg The Real Farmville 2.jpg

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing that one. I really like the embossing on that one. Do you mind if I ask how long you have been completely addicted to this hobby? Hope your luck continues! HH

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find junker. Looks like you had a "honeyhole"

OP
OP
S

steamjunker

Jun 1, 2013
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joshr, addicted to diggin dumps since I was 15, so that would be about 25yrs of diggin up history so far, and still goin like a bloodhound. I can still remember the very first dump I stumbled across and so happily dug up a childs sterling brush handle, various inks and blob tops. Thats what started it all, a way to make some extra cash from trash.

Vpnavy, I live in the county of Bucks

Last edited:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joshr, addicted to diggin dumps since I was 15, so that would be about 25yrs of diggin up history so far, and still goin like a bloodhound. I can still remember the very first dump I stumbled across and so happily dug up a childs sterling brush handle, various inks and blob tops. Thats what started it all, a way to make some extra cash from trash.

Vpnavy, I live in the county of Bucks

Thanks for sharing that with us. It's always interesting to find out what it was that caused each person to become obsessed. For me it only happened two years ago when I was 28. I accidentally walked over a Vicks bottle while I was wondering around on some land that I had been over hundreds of times since i was 15. We owned it plus I was pretty close to the dang house. That would have probably been the end of my bottle days had I not seen the very top section of the first one's twin brother almost completely buried. I went and got a hand shovel mostly out of boredom and began digging thinking "there is no possible way it's gonna be Intact". It just so happened that it turned out to be just that. I had always been interested in all kinds of old stuff but had never even heard of bottle digging. So all it took was that first accidental find followed by a full day of of speed reading about old dumps and I was hooked for good.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey steam,

Welcome to this place & thanks for showing us your recent finds. That Farmville Lithia is a real good one. I'd really like to see some closeups of the graphics on that, if you'd be so kind. It's so reminiscent of the Buffalo girls...

It looks like your dump is really giving up some goodies. I'm hoping for some introductions to those other guys, too.

screen-shot-2010-11-19-at-7-01-56-pm.png

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Embossed blob top sodas !!,embossed crown caps !!,embossed milks !!,embossed whiskeys !!,a master ink !!,, looks like a hell of a diggin day took place a year ago , Congrats !!!!! I would have had trouble going to sleep that night 8-)

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Charlie,

Glad to hear you haven't got your whiskers singed. Hope the fires are far off...

all-wildfires-map2.jpg

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
steamjunker nice digs I am beside myself I never heard of that mineral. Can you show better pics of the embossing. And would you show pics of the clear whiskeys all cleaned up? Totally awesome digs. :occasion14:

Upstate Rich

May 24, 2013
Upstate
Detector(s) used
Minelab products,Ex2,Ex Se pro,Coil-Tek coils,Sunray Coils,white's Eagle Spectrum,Bounty Hunter,Bucket and shovel
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Damn nice bottle dump there,find any NY bottles,...??????...also looks like a Buffalo Lithia water bottle but atad smaller.........

OP
OP
S

steamjunker

Jun 1, 2013
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey steam,

Welcome to this place & thanks for showing us your recent finds. That Farmville Lithia is a real good one. I'd really like to see some closeups of the graphics on that, if you'd be so kind. It's so reminiscent of the Buffalo girls...

It looks like your dump is really giving up some goodies. I'm hoping for some introductions to those other guys, too.

screen-shot-2010-11-19-at-7-01-56-pm.png

I wish I could show you more closeups, but.............I sold it this year for a whopping $365.00 on the "bay". I can tell you this it was from Farmville Virginia. Embossed on the bottles was a indian man with a cane pointing to a spring coming out of a rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread