EYE-SE sodas

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by an antique store today to ask the owner if he bought/sold bottles and looked around his little place to see what he had. I haven't visited in years and since that time i have developed a "taste" for older glass. He had a few bottles from TOC and later. Most
of them were collecting dust on a little shelf at the bottom of a display. As i was leaving i thanked him and headed toward the door. He stopped me and said take a look at these and see if you know anything about them. He reached from behind the counter and showed me a soda bottle embossed EYE-SE.. I must say i have never seen or heard of it. (Sorry, i did not think to take a photo of the bottle). When i got home i started snooping around on the internet and found one like he had. My question is, do these bottles have any value or collectibility? I read where they are possibly affiliated with Nu-Grape, ICY, and possibly Coca Cola. I think EYE-SE could possibly be the parent of ICY...?

image-1397128772.jpg

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
So, I have seen a few very similar bottles go for over $15. Couldn't tell you much more sorry. But my bet is that they are definitely collectible.

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info guys. Surf, i did read that old thread and thats where i got most of my information from. I believe i'll go back and offer the guy 5 bucks for the bottle. It is a very unique bottle and i think it night be a cheap investment that would pay off years from now...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread