epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm alerting you all to the fact that apparently I'm a bottle scam artist who tried to get away with not paying for a $30 bottle, my M.O. is that I get the bottle sent to me and then say I didn't remember the username of the member here who sent it my way, because getting over on someone for a $30 bottle that wasn't even a Paterson bottle is what I'm all about in this hobby.

I let the member know that between TreasureNet, ABN, Facebook and eBay that remembering every detail of every bottle transaction has become taxing. Given the fact that the member and I have never had any dealings with each other prior to this is the reason I didn't recall his username, but that doesn't seem plausible to him apparently, and the member felt I should know his address because it was "on the box" the bottle came in. I explained that I got 15-20 bottles in the past month and I don't keep the boxes, not sure that seemed plausible either, so I'm calling myself out as a "bottle scammer."

So make sure to be careful in dealing with me, apparently I'm willing to ruin my reputation over $30, even though I've spent thousands of dollars on bottles for my personal collection and for resale. I didn't name the member because it's between him and I, but since my integrity has been called into question I figured I'd warn you all to avoid dealing with me bottle wise because I might steal the pennies out of your change cup....:hello:

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you better than that, Jim. You're a credit to the bottle collecting community, sir.

bastien-lepage%20-%20The%20Blind%20Beggar.%20Date%20unknown.jpg

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, in that case epackage, don't send me anymore bottles in the mail (that you paid shipping cost out of your pocket) and then let me pay you back 2 weeks later at my convenience......to whomever is accusing epackage of being dishonest, i hope you will reconsider your accusation and apologize to him. He has done more for the bottle community than YOU could ever imagine. It takes a bigger person to apologize than it does to cry foul or call someone out as a scammer.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,Epackage offered me a few round bottom bottles for my kid at no cost to me.

Thief/scammer I think not......

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
All is well, my point has been made and the other member and I are on the same page now, thanks... Jim

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hey E., if I ever come across a Patterson bottle here in the mid west I will send it to you, free of charge! Hope NJ is recovering since its been a year now. See ya, jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread