epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
It's been a good few months for me and my collection, thanks to tireless efforts searching the interwebs, craigslist, auctions, bottle shows, newspapers and all the posting I do with watermarked pics of my stuff I have picked up some very rare/htf Paterson bottles.

1- The Ryan jug is a great 1/2 gallon example that came from an auction

2- Two very rare quart hutches from Wm. J. Morrison and Charles H.A. Tiffany. Both are the only known whole examples that I got before they ended up on Ebay, sometimes you just have to ask

3- The "only known" example of a Charles H.A. Tiffany pint hutch, all others have the address embossed on them

4- Uslander & Cohen pint hutch, only a handful known, a gift from my mentor

5- A David Boyle Fair St blob is his earliet bottle, and thanks to him deciding to date all of his bottles a few years later makes for about 60 different Boyle variants in my collection. I won it on Ebay from the same guy who sold me the two quart hutches mentioned above

6- Katz Brothers monogrammed tooled lip crowntop, only a few are known to exist

7- Last BUT NOT LEAST is this Tiffany & Allen amber blob that recently surfaced. I didn't bid on it because I decided to let my mentor have it because he's always so good to me, as you can see they made a bit of an error by embossing it NY instead of NJ. It's hard to believe this is the first time my mentor AND HIS MENTOR have seen or heard of this bottle

Here's hoping my good fortune continues into the new year as well as the good fortune of all you fine folks. May your collections flourish, Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I mentioned something to this effect in an earlier post. :icon_thumright:

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Christmas, you guys!

Love that Ryan & the New Yawk Tiffany & Allen, Jim.

This has been a phenomenal growth year for your collection, especially the stoneware wing.

The_Coming_of_Santa_Claus_Thomas_Nast_1872.jpg

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheers to you Jim on an excellent year of collecting. I hope next year will just as successful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread