OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any info someone has on these bottles and jars would be nice, especially the ss coca cola. Thank you!

OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would if I could. Keeps giving me a failed message.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Any info someone has on these bottles and jars would be nice, especially the ss coca cola. Thank you!

jgIfEAJ.jpg

Nice flavor bottle. Any maker's mark?

Sometimes they go off: Coca Cola Bottling Co Embossed Straight Side SS Soda Bottle Lincolnton N C | eBay (I suspect this was the actual script Coca-Cola) and sometimes they just end: RARE Straight Side Coca Cola Coke 12 oz Soda Bottle Lincolnton N C | eBay

360688359582.jpg

OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LGW "Laurens Glass Works at base.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is nothing at the bottom of the bottle, and it is a 6Fl.Oz. . No chips or cracks,very clean! I'm proud of the find :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone can tell me more about these bottles (especially the coca cola) and maybe how much they are worth I would appreciate it, thank you! :BangHead:

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some interesting 20th century finds some of those sodas are quite collectible if there ACl labels are intact. Nice find in the straight sided coke.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't bang your head against a brick wall there, djenks. Give it a little time, folks will chime in. But honestly, RelicDude has it about right. All 20 century, some nice milks and sodas- and your Coke flavoring bottle. I could be wrong, but I doubt any are worth more than 10 bucks, maybe 20 on a good day. Could just be a modern dump, but you said you have other locations, so go at it and show us what you find!... HH! Yak

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey djenks, looks like you have been hard at it. Nothing of great value in these photos but a good starter collection. You should work on those other sites and see what else you can find. If you find more of the same era bottles, dig deeper and see if there's anything older underneath. When i first started metal detecting, i would sometimes get frustrated because i wasn't finding older coins. Thats when i did the research to put myself in areas where the older coins were. I also would turn in my common clad coins for cash and buy silver coins. You can use these same ideas with bottles as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
D

djenks

Greenie
Dec 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 of the sites is in Lincoln County,North Carolina and is an old smoke house/ home from the 1700's ...found the dumping area,hope something great comes from it! :) Thank everyone for any information! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions