Short Hunt With Bass Assassin Jr

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son called me up yesterday and wanted to know if i was going bottle hunting this weekend. I told him of course and he said he definitely wanted to go along. Took him to one of my regular spots and he wasted no time by grabbing a shovel and moving away from me about 30ft and start digging. We didn't find anything great but he found 2 smallies and blanked me. Here is a picture of the two he just cleaned up. One is an early Dr. Tichenor's and i don't know what the very small one is. I sure had a good time watching him find those two. He is hooked now

image-503359987.png

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My son called me up yesterday and wanted to know if i was going bottle hunting this weekend. I told him of course and he said he definitely wanted to go along. Took him to one of my regular spots and he wasted no time by grabbing a shovel and moving away from me about 30ft and start digging. We didn't find anything great but he found 2 smallies and blanked me. Here is a picture of the two he just cleaned up. One is an early Dr. Tichenor's and i don't know what the very small one is. I sure had a good time watching him find those two. He is hooked now

View attachment 932291

I can easily see why he would be hooked,congrats on those bottles.

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an "action" photo CG.

image-298973547.png

image-2860809377.png

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Howdy Killer,

Good story, sir. Glad to see you pass the shovel to the next generation.

I was surprised to note that Dr Tichenor is still at the same old stand: History | Dr. Tichenor's

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo of the old doctor, and i love the ad. Here's yours truly getting a little dirt on his hands

image-2778219708.png

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like so much fun Bass! Handsome young man you have helping you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread