yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whether I'm dump diving or kayaking a shoreline, I'm always amazed when I find a tiny thing like a bead. Or a marble- on a long stretch of beach. Like a needle in a haystack. I keep my favorites in a drawer of a mini chest of drawers

0307141445a.jpg

Some stoppers, some glass 'lids', marbles, of course... sometimes they're broken.

0307141439.jpg 0307141440.jpg

In the first here- those are 2 parts of the same broken (awesome) marble. Found over a year apart. I love tides! Sometimes I find odd things- that I don't expect-

0307141442.jpg

Lenses to eyeglasses, a green cut (glass?) round piece. Red ornamental broach or button? Chunky square 'lens'- bowed out on both sides. And that little pink cameo- (which I'm especially fond of)

0307141448.jpg

and beads- some maybe Native American, some not... and some once-mounted gems. One turquoise, one opal, one very very small red chip- possibly glass, and very sand-worn. The colorful piece is probably part of a vase. It's thick. But I like the color.

0307141448a.jpg

If anyone spies something in that box (drawer) they'd like to see more of, let me know and I'll try to get a better shot.
Thanks for looking! Yakker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread