Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winter needs to let go of northwest ct my dump is still frozen solid which is utterly frustrating. It's pretty bad when rocks and bricks break easier then the soil, but I was able to dig a little bit by the waters edge but its so rocky none of the bottles are intact but I did manage to find two. A wings cough and lung specific and a s.b coffs compound magic oil liniment. Just little Ned's and a crier of a light amber pat 1858 mason jar I've been wanting one for a while but I accidentally hit it with my shovel oh well you can't get them all. I hope everyone else's digs are going a lot easier.- Justin

Attachments

• image-2916505354.jpg
    image-2916505354.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2784956218.jpg
    image-2784956218.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 124

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Justin,

Glad you were able to get out and find some goodies. Is there a meandering worm on the shoulder of the Goff's?

Here's a great thread from the NJBF on all things Goff: GOFF., S. B. , CAMDEN N.J.

index.php

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks surf I think there roots in the Bottle and there a bunch of cracks and I'm pretty sure it will break if I try to clean it. And that was a very interesting read now I want to find one of the herb bitters or the Indian bottle.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe another couple of weeks and you'll be able to dig. I am looking forward to your finds

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love em both!
I've managed two decent finds so far this year, one that the construction crew had left, and another that I found on
top of a pile of fill.
So, in short, nothing dug.
I really love digging any of the old patents, even if common, if I haven't dug them, they are new to me.
Keep at it, and keep posting!
Carl

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great bottles. Ever since joining T-Net my interest in old bottles has started to grow. Thanks for posting these.

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks i cant wait to see whats gonna be recovered this year im hoping for an other banner worthy bottle. we need to see more glass on the banner so everyone needs to keep digging. voodoo i used to just primarily metal detect until i found this dump theres something about digging glass thats more satisfying then waving the coil. you just need to find a good spot and just dig it usually pays off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread