Todays finds

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First blob top spring water found whole(William J. Byrnes, Rome NY)
NEW- blob Rome spring water.JPG

Some other stuff with spring water bottle. Couple of bitters including an atwood's and a local one out of Vernmont(lord bros proprietors Burlington Vermont). A Detroit chemical/perfume cobalt(1890's), a cobalt blank, small bromo-seltzer, A drug bottle with a mortar and pistol and some Hamlin's Wizard Oil. Not seen(two castorias, a 1920's crown top soda with a star on it, a ceramic doll head with company id engravings on back. Neck was broken off a dark brown soda bottle. The bottle had an amazing Native American guys profile embossed on the shoulder. Wish it was whole. Was crazy...
todays catch.JPG

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and congratulations. Can we see the bitters' ?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
G

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 bitters.JPG Atwoods on left in aqua and Dr. Baxter's on the right. need to do final clean on those as they were just found but you get the idea.

OP
OP
G

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the Atwoods is on the right. All this digging is gettin to me..ha no way.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh ok.. Nice, both are paneled. Love the color of the aqua. Good finds, i don't see too many bitters in that bottle form

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first blob top. Looks like you have a good place to dig there. Did you grab the broken amber bottle with the Native American?

Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet

OP
OP
G

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left it because the whole neck was snapped off. I never take damaged bottles because the fact that they are broken bugs me. Will be posting some more finds real soon.

OP
OP
G

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not my first blob top but its my first 'big' sized blob top. Huge bubble in the neck stretching to the blob. Heavy emboss and big letters. Cool bottle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread