epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
but I finally got a little time to show off a couple of new Paterson pieces I've added....

The bottle on the far right in the group of 4 is my newest variant in the Union Bottling Works pieces I have, and the Potash jug is a nice 1 gallon with some minor lip wear. The Wm. T. Allen blob is a nice early applied top variant and what I think is his first style of bottle, the Peter Rice "Gravitating Stopper/Hutch" is an odd bird and I'm still unsure which stopper it used, it's one of my new favorites.

As for the Hinchliffe blob, it's one I'm hoping to add once the price comes down on it, it was listed on Ebay at a lower price originally, but it was relisted with a higher price after I inquired about it. Lastly the group pic of the Tiffany & Allen blobs shows my newest addition in the center, as you can see it is a bit shorter than the two others and has a different lip treatment. I hope things pick up a little bit, I still need to get together with George to get two bottles from him, that's my post....

Union Bottling Works.jpg Stoneware Potash 1 gal script.jpg Rice grav stopper long neck.jpg Hinchliffe Brewers blob (1).jpg 4029033499.JPG

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wait was well worth it. That peter rice is indeed an odd looking bottle. Very unique, and i like it too. But i gotta agree with you on the tiffany, that is a very nice bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty fine, Jim. Especially those Tiffany's.

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice glass and crockery as always ! Congrats on your new additions. Here is a pic of the stopper your Rice hutch used.

Attachments

• DSCF7150 (2).JPG
    DSCF7150 (2).JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 79

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Gotta love the Potash! Sweet stuff there E......jgas