Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I had a little time to get away from all the b.s of life. So i loaded up the ol e-trac and headed to the site of an early paper mill. I usually do really well here with coins. Which I found none lol. I was digging a signal right in the middle of the old wagon road which turned out to be a can lol. But to my surprise under the can I saw the shine of glass so naturally I dug it out. It turned out to be a mt. Hope distillery providence ri blob top.( in my book that's Better then an old coin.) so then I walked back to the car and grabbed my big shovel and started to dig to no avail until I was on the side of rd. that's when I found thiis crier a dr as Hopkins union stomach bitters. Which would be worth a pretty penny if it was whole. But any day you find a blob top is a good day. Any one have any info on mt hope distillery? Thanks for looking- Justin

Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-3564149016.jpg
    image-3564149016.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2331067642.jpg
    image-2331067642.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 79

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Taylor McBurney would be the guy to ask about the blob, that bitters is a crier for sure....

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find on the blob. Sorry about the bitters, it would have been a killer bottle. Could be another in the vicinity

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I just wonder what these bottles were doing in the rd. I imagine some one was drunk buggying and threw the bottles in the rd and they sank in the mud.

Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet blob ! My condolences on the Bitters what a shame !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread