epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Was on the fence about going to a house sale in Boonton NJ this morning, but got up and out early to get a number because this Zucker & Steiner 1/2 gallon was in the house. Got there at 7:45 and luckily I got #2 and the guy ahead of me was there to by hunting equipment so I left and got breakfast and came back at 8:45. By 9 the line was fairly large and I walked to the front of it, asked the kid at the door where the stoneware jug was, I grabbed it and half a dozen bottles and I was out the door at 9:02. As I left a guy in line let me know his displeasure when seeing the jug in the box I was carrying, so I told him "If you see something in the pics of the sale that you know you must have you get here at 7:45 to get a number, not at 8:50"..... Good morning indeed

Turns out the amber Pfannebecker is a totally different variant than I already had, the rounded top on it looked odd and when I checked it was obviously different. The one I had is more honey amber and some different embossing...

zzzzzzs.jpg zzzzzq1.jpg
zzzzzq.jpg zzzzzflood.jpg 4029033849.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread