bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this hutch up from an antique mall a little while ago and thought I would share. Hutchbook sure comes in handy and I always consult it when I spot a hutch. I found that this one was unlisted. This variant says Paul W. Friedler rather than Friedler Bros. I talked to Ron about this difference and his theories are either that the brothers were separate at some point or this particular brother put in the order to the manufacturer and his name was put on the mold rather than the Friedler Bros. Either way, a pretty cool bottle. It's from Albany and I'm not really a New York collector so I'll be trying to find it a new home. If any of you guys happen to know anyone I'd appreciate it. I want it to go to the right place. Thanks to Ron Fowler at hutchbook, he's a great resource. Thanks for looking, here's the link to the page.

http://www.hutchbook.com/Bottle Dir...nd_Hutches=Find+Hutchinsons&Source=Attributes

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Always nice to add to the Hutch Bible, I've added close to 30 new hutches myself in the last year, keep it up!!

OP
OP
bottlehunterofcoscob

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to add to the Hutch Bible, I've added close to 30 new hutches myself in the last year, keep it up!!

I added a local CT hutch a few months ago as well, I've been meaning to post all the locals I've acquired recently but haven't gotten around to it. It's nothing close to your volume though haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions