Rine Star Monograms Whiskey Jug

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I wanted to stop in and ask a question for you bottle guys and gals. I have a whiskey jug that I would like to get some info on and I haven't been able to find any information on the internet about the jug. I have only seen one picture of one on the internet on ebay. The jug has in Gold Rine Star Monogram Whiskey. It looks to be gold paint or gold leaf...Not sure...Like I say I've only seen one and haven't been able to locate any information on it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all. zax

Attachments

• Rine star Monogram whiskey.jpg
    Rine star Monogram whiskey.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 140

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
More Ebay comments: There was a Blue Star Monogram Rye registered with the patent office circa 1887 to a Solomon H. Bloch of Cleveland Ohio. So I assume he made this product. The only other Blue Star whiskey I could find was a Blue Star Monogram registered to a M. Schwartzkopf of Scranton Pennsylvania. I acquired this jug in Central Ohio so I would guess its from Cleveland. It is a nice 1890s era, cream and brown colored stoneware.
Source:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/L-K-FANCY-GOLD-LEAF-BLUE-STAR-MONOGRAM-WHISKEY-6-POINT-STAR-CLEVELAND-OHIO-/251539370681

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is about all the information I have on the jug also. Must not be many of them around. I thank you guys for the information. I will ad it to my collection and display it proudly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread