Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been digging for bottles to much lately. So i decided to give my river bank an other look but this time I decided to move down the river a couple hundred feet. Well it paid off I didn't come across anything spectacular but I found some nice locals. I found three different variants of the same bottle I love these stubby old early crown tops. But my favorite find was just rolling around in the river a nice deco style soda also a local I didn't know this variant existed. Judging by the early crown tops the older stuff has to be there. Thanks for looking- Justin ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431871184.888957.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431871197.093927.jpg

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE DIGS !! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, that ribbed variant is KILLER!!

Thanks Jim the ribbed one is the newest local Ive found but I think it might be my favorite. I've gone to the historical society which has the greatest collection of local bottlers but they didn't even know that this varient existed. So I'm going to loan it to them for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread