Pikes Peak, Robacks Bitters, Citron Ink and More, 130 Years Old time to see the light

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gas , you guys kicked it again, Fantastic bottles !!! love the bitters, those 2 inks, and well we won't go too much into the PP flask,,,, except to say ,when are you going to sell/trade me one ? :) Congrats !

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Golden thanks for the question. Well it goes way back to the very early 70s when Don and I became friends in second grade. As kids we played in the dirt and now we still do at over 50 years old. We have never been in fights over bottles. We just love the history and research. Don in fact doesn't collect any bottles really. So I get them cleaned up and display them. Some day of course we will most likely sell them and them split the money. But for now we just are in awe of the beauty and hard work that went into making these little glass pieces of treasure. We always give back to the local museums as well as donating any sales of the doubles to the homeowner or a charity that we dig for. Such as the local churches or The Wounded Warrior Project and our Police Honor Guards. There is always something to give to and we dig to do our part in those endeavors. So in a nutshell we share our finds with as many people as we can. Thanks for asking. Jgas.

That's really great. I'm very impressed. Great dig too!

OP
OP
jgas

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hey Pikes, as soon as I find another flask like that one I will get with ya and hook you up with your namesake! Jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread