Illinois bottles anyone?

Bellwoodboys

Jul 10, 2015
Belmar
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bottleworm. Have you seen this one before?

Salem Sanitary Dairy, Salem ILL creamer.

20110976580_28bbac9dd6_c.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bottleworm

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I have not seen that one. You very seldom see creamers from Illinois. They bring some very good money or at least most of the ones I see do. That sure is a cute and attractive little bottle. I don't collect those types of bottles but if it were local I would definitely buy that. Thank you for posting that. I am sure you could get some money for that. Very nice looking creamer.

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this isn't a great bottle by any stretch but I picked this up for near nothing the other day and since you said any Illinois bottles I thought I'd post this. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438737441.678389.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bottleworm

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a pretty cool bottle! Never seen one of them before. I really like it but unfortunately I don't collect crown tops anymore because there are way to many and I was running out of room for them. Thank you for posting it but I will have to pass on it. If you find anything else please let me know. Thanks!

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a pretty cool bottle! Never seen one of them before. I really like it but unfortunately I don't collect crown tops anymore because there are way to many and I was running out of room for them. Thank you for posting it but I will have to pass on it. If you find anything else please let me know. Thanks!

I agree, I'm starting to accumulate crown tops and I'm not even trying! And yes, let you know if I come across anything else.

OP
OP
B

Bottleworm

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feeling of that! Used to have a small collection of around 50 bottles and the other day I am close to almost 200! Ok thank you! What do you look for?

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dig and collect whatever appeals to me or I think I can make a buck on. In the case of the bottle I posted, it was cheap and I liked the look. But I collect a bunch of different stuff.

OP
OP
B

Bottleworm

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh ok then. I recently sold all of my non Illinois stuff so I don't have much left. I have a crown top with a spoon on it and some blobs and hutches from Illinois and a few other odds n ends. If you want to see anything just let me know.

Bellwoodboys

Jul 10, 2015
Belmar
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info bottleworm! Pried it out of the depths of a dollar box here in Jersey. Never thought it was worth more then $10. Will definitely have to do more research.

If I find any other Illinois bottles you will be the first to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions