Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Our friend Tennessee Digger took us to a spot several months ago and we had our first stab at digging for bottles. I of course was happy with finding 10,000 Bromo Seltzers of all sizes. Love those cobalt bottles even though Bromos are common. We went back a few weeks ago with him with permission of course but didn't find anything really heart stopping(except I did find a large piece of crockery that could have been a fine old whiskey jug) As we were about to leave the owner and builder suggested we look alongside the side wall where he had recently dug footings for another house. We found a milk glass lotion container along with three intact D&L bottles with great embossing. They're still soaking in a little bleach and water. Can't wait to go back there and poke around.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Kevlardini

May 18, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottles!
I hate finding those pieces of crockery and pottery, that could have been amazing, but someone had to smash it!

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new to bottle collecting and digging so even broken crockery thrills me but there's always that thrill of finding something whole and good.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still good finds coilygirl. You never know when there might be an early Coke or Pepsi in that time range

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions