Mystery jug

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok... heh... You sure that I am "100%" "wrong"... ? ? ?

I believe it is YOU that is wrong.
Need a better picture to prove I am "wrong"...? ? ?

HERE ---> !

Early Macomb Pottery Canning Crock Lid Stoneware Jar Primitive | eBay

With all due respect AARC, providing a link to someones ebay auction isn't proof. The seller you linked to also calls older one gallon brown glass jugs "moonshine jugs" so my confidence in his knowledge on the subject isn't very high. I would have to take epackages opinion over that sellers every day of the week.
On a side note I did ask the seller what makes him think the item is a canning jar and not a water cooler liner. If he takes the time to answer I'll post his reply here.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HERE ---> !

With all due respect AARC, providing a link to someones ebay auction isn't proof. The seller you linked to also calls older one gallon brown glass jugs "moonshine jugs" so my confidence in his knowledge on the subject isn't very high. I would have to take epackages opinion over that sellers every day of the week.
On a side note I did ask the seller what makes him think the item is a canning jar and not a water cooler liner. If he takes the time to answer I'll post his reply here.

Um.. actually I posted MORE than one link.

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

HERE ---> !

Here is the sellers reply:

Looks like a canning jar. No markings on it at all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions