accidental find

Joe t

Sep 23, 2015
Warren Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett treasure ace 300 and a fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this past weekend my brother and i went deer hunting, at lunch we took a break back at the car, before heading back to our blinds we decided to explore this other trail just to see if there were any signs of deer. anyway while walking along the trail and old rusted pan caught my eye, upon further searching i found 5 old bottles that i found out to be from the 1920,s i wanted to search more since my treasure hunting instincts are stronger then my deer hunting instincts, but my brother was getting impatient, cant wait to go back their and look for more bottles, plus i,m going to take my detector, i noticed a big coil of rusted barbwire their too so who knows. would post pictures but dont know how to do that yet, i,m computer stupid lol.:BangHead:

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to T-Net!

I've found that as many people have the need to spend endless hours hunting without guns as those who do. And the thrill of bagging that first Mercury Dime is almost equal to your first deer. And a lot easier to bring home. :)

So have fun and find enough treasure, as well as deer, to make your brother want to try M.D.ing.

sunrunner

Feb 22, 2012
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a lot of people got in to bottle collecting wile hunting . I have don a lot of shooting in my time but now it's coin shooting .

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Joe T and welcome to the glass department. Let us know how this works out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread