NEED HELP WITH THESE BOTTLES

May 28, 2007
cottonwood ca
NEED SOME HELP WITH ID ING THESE BOTTLES 2 SMALL BROWN BOTTLES SAY ROUX 7 AND 12 LARGE BROWN ONE HAS A 6 THEN A WEIRD DESIGN LIKE AN ANCHOR WITH A CAPITAL H IN THE MIDDLE AND A 47 TO THE RIGHT OF THE SYMBOL AND THEN AN 8 BELOW IT WITH A DOT. LARGE CLEAR ONE JUST HAS A UPPER CASE P IN A CIRCLE 405 NEXT TO IT THEN A 6 SMALL CLEAR ONE JUST HAS A 5 AND NOTHING ELSE THEY ARE ALL MEDICINE BOTTLES ONE HAD LIQUID IN IT THOUGHT TO BE CASTOR OIL OR COD LIVER OIL

Attachments

• bottles.JPG
    bottles.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 514

antimatter

Apr 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found of of thouse wavey sided bottles in queens last week in queens i was wondering if you ever found any information on it?

sunrunner

Feb 22, 2012
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the wavy side bottles are extract like vanilla or almond . the large brown is anchor Hocking glass co. the clear medicine is Peoria glass co. and all are from the late 1940s thru the 1950s. have very little or no collecting value.

Apr 14, 2015
Placerville, Ca
Detector(s) used
An old pitch fork found in the pile.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i have so far uncoverd everything from shoes clothing buttons, horse shoes jewelry, bottles of all kinds, houseware items such as kitchenware, decorative items such as glass rabbits, and much more, what to do with it all? any suggestions please. the items date back from the archeoligists exact dates were from early 1800s to about 1947-50s... a lot left to uncover, ive barley began to dig in a continued cycle. anyone live in placerville, ca with time to enjoy 23 acres of prime Native land, just a house and old garage, (original house on property). the rest of the land, creeks and trees are sacred ground. not ever built or tampered on except by the Natives of the original land they cherished, as do we today! who buys this stuff. ive got everything the whole town had and once threw away.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread