Zone bottles-.

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this pair a while back. I left them at the dump but after a day of digging and not getting much I decided I would just bring them home. Kinda cool history on these quack meds. They probably hastened death (at least the liquazone). Nothing major but something for you guys and girls to look at. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467126472.092887.jpg . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467126485.608009.jpg . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467126506.579016.jpg

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the liquozone was said to contain liquid oxygen! Not quite possible at room temperature

OP
OP
Goldenplug

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great reference tooscrewed!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quack medicine , huhhh ??? You always get the coolest ones. Never even herd of quack medicine bottles. ?? Awsome. And pretty.

OP
OP
Goldenplug

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quack medicine , huhhh ??? You always get the coolest ones. Never even herd of quack medicine bottles. ?? Awsome. And pretty.

There was a lot of opportunistic businessmen that would make wild untrue claims to make their fortunes. Liquizone claimed to cure just about everything including cancer. I think they might have been hitching a ride on the success of wm radams microbe killer. (A bottle I dug from the same pit)

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottles GP, I would not have left them behind either. I had a dejavu moment when I saw your post. I had dug one about thirty five years ago...and yes I still have it:laughing7: I just had to re-find it to see the similarities to yours. I assume your two are BIM as well, but mine has a bead lip which is not at all odd but it is embossed Liquid Ozone Co. which is different than yours as well as the link that 2screwed shared. Thought that was weird. Anyways, here is my old friend...out from hiding.

DSC00013.JPG DSC00016.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goldenplug

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah they are bim. They made a 50c size and a 1.00 size. Possibly different embossing? When i dug them they were together. That made me think they were from a dentist or doctors office. After reading about them now I believe someone was sick.

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"But dearest mother, might I then have just one half dollar for this month's chores? When we all picnic by the sea tomorrow and go swimming and such, I should like me some Liquozone so that I may breathe under water..."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread