Interesting Pepsi Bottle Found in Cellar hole, need ID help!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, :hello:

I found a few of these Pepsi bottles in a cellar hole out in the woods. :hello2: I know they are not that old cause the mold line goes all the way to the top. :dontknow: Still I'd like to know if any has any information on it. Like the year it was made and maybe a value and rarity? :icon_scratch: Is it worth going back and getting the rest of them ? ??? Thanks everyone for your interest! :notworthy: Sorry about the photo's its the best i can do, you can click the image for a larger view.

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:

Attachments

• Hilbottle02.jpg
    Hilbottle02.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Hilbottle01.jpg
    Hilbottle01.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 84

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not rare. 1970s I think.

metaldetecta

Jun 10, 2013
Michigan Troll
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, :hello:

I found a few of these Pepsi bottles in a cellar hole out in the woods. :hello2: I know they are not that old cause the mold line goes all the way to the top. :dontknow: Still I'd like to know if any has any information on it. Like the year it was made and maybe a value and rarity? :icon_scratch: Is it worth going back and getting the rest of them ? ??? Thanks everyone for your interest! :notworthy: Sorry about the photo's its the best i can do, you can click the image for a larger view.

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:

It is a cool find, but not rare. I have found about 100 so far. I sell them in bulk and get about $.25 a piece. I would guess that they are from the 70s. If there are a lot of the bottles, it may be worth your time.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes 1970s. I could be wrong but these type of bottles were early (no deposit or no refund) type, prob says it on your bottle.

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still cool. The end of an era for embossed glass sodas. The 1980s had glass sodas when I was a kid but they weren't embossed really.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread