Masury Sarsaprilla Cathartic (Open Pontil)

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
I ran across a 8 inch tall light green colored open pontiled medicine bottle embossed Masury Sarsaprilla Cathartic. I see a similar bottle like it sold in December of 2016 on ebay for $363.00 but it said compound and not cathartic. This bottle I'm interested in is better looking with very whittled and clean glass that shines. The seller isn't giving it away but I think I could buy it and make a decent profit when it comes time to sell. Does any one know the going price on these bottles?

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you could get some pictures of it, that would be cool. If it's a true green, albeit light, it might make a difference in value over aqua or greenish aqua.

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
If you could get some pictures of it, that would be cool. If it's a true green, albeit light, it might make a difference in value over aqua or greenish aqua.
True, I was assuming he meant greenish aqua, an actual green variant could be much more valuable

OP
OP
undertaker

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Had a chance to handle the bottle and color is light green /aqua. Also I noticed glass had haze and some stain. Nice whittle and no cracks or chips. If I could get it at a lowball price I might be interested on its rarity only. As far as a nice display piece it needs a tumble to show its beauty.

Attachments

• IMG_2869 (1).JPG
    IMG_2869 (1).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 93

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty bottle. They aren't fire selling it, are they? But not terrible if you're gonna put it on the shelf. Not much meat on the bone if you intend to flip it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread